- Kleen Green for Commercial Use
Kleen Green for Commercial Use
Industrial Sizes Available: 5 gallon pail & 55 gallon drum.
Also available in bulk quantities of pre-mixed and concentrated bottles.
Want to order 5 Gallons? Visit our Kleen Green Enzymes order page and choose 5 gallons.
Have questions about bulk ordering or want to order a 55 gallon drum? Call us at 1-800-807-9350.
For Restaurant, Hospital and Industrial Settings
Kleen Green™ is a unique organic blend of enzymes specifically designed to assist in removing and eliminating dirt, germs, bacteria, odors and pests including bed bugs, lice, scabies, crabs, fleas, mites and more, naturally! Kleen Green™ is an enzyme cleaner. It digests grease and other organic matter. Cleans and deodorizes floors, walls, chrome and other surfaces not harmed by water.
Enzyme cleaners are now available to all consumers, but have been used widely in restaurant and institutional settings for many years, due to their low toxicity and superior cleaning properties.
Our revolutionary product, Kleen Green™, is also well suited for health care and food handling areas because it digests the host material, where germs and odor causing bacteria live and reproduce, thus eliminating the source and the bacteria! Kleen Green™ is also extremely useful in safely controlling fungus, mold, mildew and insects. It works better, quicker and safer than dangerous, synthetic pesticide poisons.
For Hotels, Lodges and Resorts
Kleen Green™ is a non-toxic, chemical free solution to all your cleaning needs. It is especially effective on bed bugs that can be harmful to your guests and your consumer ratings!
- Use non-toxic Kleen Green™ as part of your daily cleaning routine for bed bug or other pest prevention.
- "Bug Bombs," or total release aerosol insecticides, for bed bugs are NOT effective!
- Avoid the use of pesticides or insecticides for the health and well-being of your guests.
- Never apply insecticides or pesticides to bedding including sheets, blankets and bed spreads. These chemicals can hurt your guests who have allergies or asthma!
- Kleen Green™ provides superior chemical and pesticide free cleaning.
What are enzymes?
Enzymes are all-natural "take charge" catalysts, part of a group of organic proteins known as amino acids. Enzymes digest vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates, fats, etc. by breaking them apart individually.
Enzymes can be used to replace harsh conditions and harsh chemicals, thus saving energy and preventing pollution. They are also highly specific, which means fewer unwanted side-effects and by-products in the production process. Enzymes themselves are biodegradable, so they are readily absorbed back into nature.
Why and How Kleen Green™ Works
Insects are made up of a high concentration of protein. When Kleen Green is introduced to the insect, the enzymes act and can cause the insect to molt (shed its outer coating) prematurely. Poison pesticides attack the nervous system of the insect, which is not always effective. University research has noted that some insects have developed a resistance to poison based products. This revolutionary product is now available to the general consumer. Preformed enzymes have been used widely in restaurant and institutional settings for the last ten years, due to their low toxicity and superior cleaning properties. They are also becoming widely accepted in the field of pest cleaning as enzymes leave no toxic residues and the enzymatic effect on the insect exoskeleton is quick and safe. SAFE for Gardens, Plants, Ponds and around children and pets!
A Natural Alternative to Toxic Products
- Fast Acting
- Does Not Produce Toxic Fumes
- Extremely Economical
- More Effective and Safer than Pesticides!
Kleen Green: Non-Toxic, Pesticide Free Spray
Super Concentrated - Pesticide Free
- 8 oz makes 2 quarts
- 16oz makes 4 quarts
- 32oz makes 8 quarts
- 64 oz makes 16 quarts
- 128oz makes 32 quarts
- Also available in 5 gallons
THE MOST SUPERIOR NON-TOXIC REMEDY ON THE MARKET TODAY
|INGREDIENTS: Active ingredients: A specially formulated broad spectrum of NATURAL enzymes (protease, amylase, cellulose, lipase) derived from innocuous yeast strains. FDA good grade ingredients. GRAS (FDA Generally Regarded As Safe) List Parts 184 and 186. This product is not a pesticide.|
How to use Kleen Green™ Enzymes
- This nontoxic product provides superior cleaning in the entire home eradicating and digesting dirt, bacteria and microscopic mites - even dust mites.
- Spray and/or mist cracks, crevices, around window and door frames daily for several days. Persistence and patience will give the best results when using Kleen Green. No need to leave your home like that with pesticides. Kleen Green does not produce any toxic fumes. Kleen Green Enzymes eliminates offensive odors.
- Safe to spray on all surfaces: carpet, bedding, walls, floors and furniture.
- Kleen Green may be used in the laundry and in carpet cleaning machines.
- Pour 1oz. of concentrate directly into wash load without detergent for a fresh clean laundry.
- TIP: Kleen Green is safe to use in humidifiers. Pour 2 to 4 oz. into your humidifier for eliminating odors and controlling air born bacteria, germs and pests.
FDA and GRAS Certification Information
As Kleen Green™ is designed to be incorporated into water at very low levels; its introduction into the environment will not create an unsafe situation. All regulated components of our enzyme product have been rigorously tested for human and animal safety and biodegradability using the guidelines listed below: (All ingredients meet the standards set by the FDA; Food and Drug Administration)
- FDA: GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) list, parts 184 and 186. USDA: FSIS (Food Safety and Inspection Service) Regulated components can be used as ingredients in general purpose cleaners in federally inspected meat and poultry plants.
- EPA: Biodegradability test 40 CR, Parts 796-3100 to 796-3360 confirms all regulated components re: "Readily Biodegradable". Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater demonstrates a Low Level Of Aquatic Toxicity due to the regulated components classification for biodegradability. Acute Mammalian Toxicity Studies on regulated components shows Low To No Toxicity levels. Please refer to MSDS Sheet
- OSHA: Hazard Communications Standard CFR Title 29 1910.1200 "Non Hazardous".
- FDA: 21 CFR (176.170 & .180) (178.340 & .3910) (180.1001 c & e) (181.30) (9182.99) (582.99) Regulated components may be used in the manufacturing of article or components of articles intended for use in producing, manufacturing, packing, processing, preparing, treating, packaging, or holding food.
- CWA (Clean Water Act) regulations define the regulated components as Non Hazardous. SARA (Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act of 1986 Title III) Regulated components are under levels that require reporting or do not contain toxic chemicals.
- CAAA (Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990) Pursuant to Section 611 per 40 CFR Part 82, These regulated components do not contain or were not directly manufactured with any Class I or Class II ozone depleting substances.
- RCRA (Resource Conservation and Recovery Act) per 40CFR 261, should a regulated component become waste, it would be Non Hazardous.
According to qualified experts these components fall under six or more of these guidelines and therefore are generally regarded as safe. Even so, in its neat form, products can possibly cause irritation to the skin and eyes and should be handled with care. Never taste or swallow products.
View the MSDS Sheet for more information.