- Pubic Lice - Natural Ginesis
Pubic Lice - Natural Ginesis
The pubic louse insect is easily differentiated from the head louse and body louse by the strong thick claws of the mid and hind legs, while the claws of the fore legs are long and fine. The body is broader than long.
The Spread of Pubic Lice
Adult crab lice are only a little over half the size of body or head lice, rarely more than 1/12" long. Their last two pairs of legs terminate in hooked mitts that resemble crab claws. These lice are confined to coarse pubic hair and sometimes armpits, eyebrows and eyelashes. Pubic lice move very little in the pubic region and produce few eggs. The most common method of transmission of crab or public lice is by sexual intercourse. When infested pubic hair detaches, lice can hatch on underwear, towels, in beds, or on toilet fixtures. If their immediate environment is above 50 degrees Fahrenheit, a pair of pubic lice could infest another person without personal contact.
Pubic Lice Life Cycle
The egg is small and glued to a body hair with a sticky substance created by the female louse. The egg hatches in 7 - 8 days. The three nymphal stages do not wander far from the hair, which is grasped with the tarsal claws. Several hours are usually taken to complete each bloodsucking meal. They occasionally are found on eye lashes and eye brows. The nymphs become adults in from 13 - 17 days and it seems probable that the length of adult life is not more than one month. Fewer eggs are laid by pubic lice than body lice.
Crab lice usually die within 24 hours if separated from their host. This short survival and their sluggish movement inhibit the spread of crab lice, except through intimate (sexual) personal contact or in extremely crowded living and sleeping conditions where they can and do spread readily. Crab lice may be (but rarely are) spread by nits on loose hairs left on bedding, towels and toilets by infested persons.
A Product From Nature Removes Pubic Lice
LICE TRAP SHAMPOO™ MOUSSE FOAM is a nontoxic, pesticide free product proven to eliminate head lice and their eggs (nits) in just one treatment. This cleansing mousse foam product uses a combination of naturally occurring active enzymes to remove head lice and nits without the risk associated with pesticide poisons. One canister, used as directed, has been 99% effective in removing the head lice and their nits!
HOW LICE LICE TRAP SHAMPOO WORKS
Lice Trap Shampoo Dissolves Nit GLUE! One application of this lice shampoo gets rid of head lice and the nits because the enzymes in Lice Trap softens the glue that holds the nits to the hair shaft, allowing them to be easily combed and rinsed away. The "resistance factor" never becomes an issue. The head lice and nits are off the head and down the drain in 30 minutes.
- Clinically proven to dissolve nit glue!
- 100% SAFE! NONTOXIC!
- Safe for repeated use. No retreatments - One step process!
- Completely biodegradable upon application.
- Has no residual contamination.
- Safe for people, pets, wildlife and crops.
- Lice CANNOT become resistant to LICE TRAP SHAMPOO.
- Cost effective - NO RETREATMENTS on same infestation.
Directions for use:
- Wet hair with warm water at a bath or kitchen sink. DO NOT use this product while taking a bath or showering. Place a clean wash towel over eyes for protection.
- Add small amount of LICE TRAP SHAMPOO to hair and massage for 5 minutes.
- DO NOT RINSE!
- Add more mousse and massage 5 more minutes. DO NOT RINSE!
- Continue to add and massage until half of 4oz. bottle is used on the hair and scalp.
- With shampoo still in the hair, comb through the hair with any fine tooth come to assist in removing the nits that have been released. Rinse thoroughly with a strong spray of very warm water. The lice and the nits will rinse out.
- Inspect under bright light.
LICE TRAP SHAMPOO is an extremely efficient shampoo! It can lift pediculicide shampoos, pesticide poisons, hair spray glues, rinse-in hair color and other debris and irritants from your hair and scalp. If you use this enzyme cleaner and you have previously used hair spray or hair color or have used previous pesticide (poison) lice shampoos, it is advised you do not use this product in the shower. These previously used products can cause the hair to matte. If this occurs, simply apply a basic hair conditioner to entire head. Leave on for approximately 30-60 minutes, then comb and rinse.
Always keep LICE TRAP SHAMPOO out of your eyes and off your face. If you get anything in your eyes, flush with generous amounts of water.
How to Use Lice Trap Shampoo™ to Remove Lice From the Pubic Area
- Apply Lice Trap Shampoo™ generously, working product into a lather. Allow it to remain on the hair at least 30 minutes. Repeat application, if necessary.
- Rinse and comb out lice with lukewarm water. For easier removal, consider using a Nit Free™ Terminator Comb, the most effective lice removal comb available.
- Product should remove pubic lice and their eggs in one treatment. Inspect, and retreat as needed.
- This non-toxic product may be used immediately and again later if re-infestation occurs.
All Natural Ginesis products are safe and non-toxic when used as directed. Natural Ginesis is not a substitute for medical advice. The operators of this website and those who provide information for this site do not directly or indirectly practice medicine or dispense medical advice or services through this website. You should not rely on this information to determine a diagnosis or course of treatment, nor should it be considered a replacement for consultation with a physician or other certified healthcare provider. Natural Ginesis and its distributors do not make representations or warranties with respect to any information offered or provided on or through any company web sites regarding treatment, action or application of product. Neither Natural Ginesis nor any of its divisions or contributors shall have any liability for the content, errors or omissions in the information provided by this web site. Neither Natural Ginesis nor its distributors are responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis, or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site. Those with health problems, pregnancy or who are nursing are specifically advised that they should consult their physician before taking any nutritional supplement.