- Customer Service
To place an order by phone or for other inquiries, call 1-800-807-9350
- Shipping & Delivery
- Areas We Ship To: At this time, we ship via UPS shipping to any destination that UPS will deliver worldwide. UPS will not deliver to post office boxes, APO/FPO addresses. For those customers that need to have their order delivered to a post office box or APO/FPO, Natural Ginesis also offers United States Postal Service shipping options.
- Shipping Cost: Shipping charges are calculated by the weight of your order and chosen shipping method then displayed during checkout.
- Shipping Time: Orders are processed upon receipt. Actual shipping time is contingent upon credit verification and shipping method chosen. Most orders are shipped within 2 business days* of receiving payment confirmation for your order. No orders are processed or shipped on Saturdays, Sundays or U.S. Holidays. You may use the UPS website to estimate your shipping time
- *Business days do not include Saturday, Sunday or Holidays.
- Sales Tax
- Natural Ginesis only collects sales tax on orders being shipped to an address within the state of Tennessee. There is no tax collected for orders shipped outside of Tennessee.
- Returns & Replacements
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it at your own expense for exchange or refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) within 30 days, subject to a Return Authorization from Natural Ginesis. Keep your purchase and all packing materials in new condition to avoid any restocking fees. For an RA (Return Authorization) number, call Customer Service at (800) 807-9350. Please note that an RA# does not guarantee final disposition and all returns are subject to inspection. All exchanged/returned merchandise must be in original factory carton, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals. Please do not tape or write anything on the item. In some cases, we may charge you for the replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such items. All returns must be packed in such a manner as to reasonably protect the product in transit with valid RA # written on the outside of the shipping carton. A copy of your original invoice must be included in your return package. Please note: our Returns Receiving Department will refuse any package that does not have a valid RA#. There are no exceptions. Please ship your parcel back to us Freight Prepaid. We suggest that you use UPS Ground Service Insured. Sorry, we cannot accept COD or freight-collect shipments. We do not reimburse or refund shipping charges. *Note: A signed proof of delivery will be required on all lost package claims. The above guidelines apply to all internet and mail/fax order purchases. Send pre-authorized returns to:
P.O. Box 682645
Franklin, TN 37068
- Still Have Questions
- To place an order by mail, print the order form and fax the filled in document with your credit card information to 615-599-5670 or mail with check or money order to the above address.
- To place an order by e-mail, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To check your order status, log in to your account or contact us at email@example.com
- To place an order by phone or for other inquiries, call 1-800-807-9350
- PayPal Secure Checkout Process
- Natural Ginesis uses PayPal's secure checkout to accept payments. You do not have to have a PayPal account to use the secure PayPal checkout. PayPal will accept your Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express cards as payment for Natural Ginesis products without a PayPal login.
- The PayPal site is highly secure. PayPal uses industry-leading technology (such as SSL) to keep your information safe.
- PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to PayPal's using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Before you even register or log in to the PayPal site, their server checks that you're using an approved browser - one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher.
- Once your information reaches the PayPal site, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the internet, so your private information is available only to authorized computers.